Friday 16 October 2009

My favorite technological object.... My cell phone =)


I think that i have it since two years ago, and it was a gift of mi father to me, because i had one before that, but it worked really bad ... I really love this cell phone, because it reminds me my daddy and he is far, in United States and y really miss him u.u..

Well, my cell phone is a Sonny Ericsson brand, model k790, reaaally cool, it have a photographic cam with 3.2 pixels, internet, and a lot of games, so i love it. Also, this object is really good to help me remind some things really importants like birthdays, saints, etc.

I think, the cell phone is a good invention, because allows us to comunicate with another people, for example the relationship betwen my dad and me =).. So i think that the internet is too, a really good tool to comunicate around the world..


Thanks... and i hope their views ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment